If you are a person who wants everything neat and tidy in your house including windows but you don’t know how to clean it, don’t worry you can clean your windows in a minimum amount of time with dazzling shine on your windows by using some simple techniques.
- Use soft cloth for removing dust on the glasses as well as glass frames especially on corners of the glasses. Here even if you remove the dust on the glass, there will be some dust particles present on the glass. You can even use towels, or newspaper, or a sponge, squeegee for cleaning the glass. But use the squeeze for efficient cleaning.
- Find out the strips on the window by washing one side of the window with horizontal strokes and the other side with vertical strokes.
- If your window is large, use longer handles with squeeze placed on it.
- You can use the soap solution for cleaning the windows.
- Use white vinegar solution on a cloth and rub on the glass then rinse with water. This solution will also efficiently used for cleaning the windows.
- You can eradicate the tiny streaks on the glass by polishing with the tooth paste on the streak areas.
- Clean the corners of the glass with the soft brush or cotton swab.
- You can even polish the window glass with cotton T-shirts or old clothes to give an extra shine.
- If you want your glass so shiny then polish the glass with the paper or rub with a clean black board eraser.
- Always wash the glass from top to bottom in order to prevent drips.
- Some window cleaners can harm the paint finish of the windows. Be careful while using the window cleaners otherwise it will damage the wood.
- Never use bleaching solutions for cleaning windows because it will damage the glass.
Before cleaning of the glass you have to clean the glass frames because if you keep glass frames neat obviously the glass will also looks good.