Many people have the hobby of cooking various cuisines and recipes of different countries. Adding right spices to the food gives specific taste to the food. Among many famous varieties of recipes of Italian cuisines, creamy cajun chicken pasta is one. Here is the process of its preparation.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts that are cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine that is cooked al dente(tender crisp phase)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 green onion that is thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 table spoons of finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
The process of preparing creamy cajun pasta is so simple. First take the chicken and cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Then stir fry the chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Magarine the chicken till it becomes tender for about five to seven minutes. Now the heat has to be minimized. Then green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper are added as per the required amounts. Now, hot linguine is poured into it. Then toss it with parmesan cheese that is the Italian special cheese. The creamy cajun chicken pasta is now ready to taste.