Types of PPC advertising
- Paid Search: This is one of the types of PPC marketing. Here you have to pay for the visibility in search engine result pages. For that, you have to bid for appropriate keywords that your target audiences will use to find your products and services. Accordingly, search engines display your text ad in the search results.
- Paid Social: This is one of the popular advertising method in online marketing. Here, you have to pay for your ad to get visible in social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. There is a great potential to drive traffic to your website because, many people spend their time on social networking sites.
- Google Display networks: Here you have to pay for the ad to get online visibility in the third party sites that are related to your industry or niche.
Importance of PPC:
- Cost Effective: It is cost effective when compared to other traditional marketing methods. You can publish your ad during favorable seasonal timings when people are more likely to buy your products.
- Increases traffic to your website: It is one of the important online marketing strategy. Here you will get immediate results. It drives traffic to your website and there is scope for generating immediate revenue.
- Pay per click: Here you have to pay only when the web users visits your website. You can advertise your ad to specific areas where your target audience are present. It is effective for selling your products and services to the targeted customers.
Where does PPC locate in search engine results?
Generally your ad is displayed just above or to the right of the search engine results. These are the effective places to get noticed by your targeted customers.
How your ad is differentiated from natural results?
Your PPC ads are generally placed under sponsored ads or sponsored links by search engines. In this way, your PPC ad is differentiated from natural search results. And it attracts the attention of your web users.
How PPC ads are rated?
PPC rates or charges may differ based on the popularity of the keywords or phrases used by the targeted customers in search engine.