There are different types of crystals which are used for making the jewelry bright and shiny. Crystals play a vital role in the fashion accessories. All the ornaments are prepared from the jewelry. They are not popular as the ordinary jewelry in the olden days, but they became much more popular.
The different types of crystals which are used for making the jewelry are:
- Quartz: This does not have any color. Many countless tiny grains appear in the internal structure of the material.
- Smoky Crystal: The color of this crystal is black in color. The color of the smoky crystal changes can be caused by the high carbon content.
- Rainbow crystal: These contain small air bubbles or the liquid crystal cracks.
- Amethyst: It is generally in lavender or purple in color it is generally thick, transparent quartz crystal.
These are some of the types of the crystals which are used popularly.
Tips For cleaning the crystals:
- Remove the crystal jewelry items whenever you apply makeup. As the chemicals may spoil the jewelry items.
- These items are fragile and keep them away from water. If the crystal is exposed to the water for a long time then the jewelry may get spoiled with the change in the color.
- Always after removing them polish them with a soft cloth.
- Do not use washing powders, sodas, dish washers for the jewelry.
- If you want to wear them regularly then polish them regularly with the soft cloth to get the shine and the sparkle.
These simple steps are followed for making the crystal jewelry look brighter always.
You may also like to read:
Choosing Gifts for Women
Jewelry Demand Is Observed To Be Stabilizing In 2008
Know About Corporate Gift Giving
Diamonds Buying Tips
Quantity of the Perfume to be Sprayed