Forbes released a list of world’s best-selling cars in 2013. Ford Focus is in the first place among them. The other models from different makes such as Toyota, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Chevrolet, and Honda are in the race with its big numbers. Now we will see them.
- Ford Focus: The Ford Focus is an example for its global strategy. In the United States it is outsold by other small cars, but occupied world’s number one position for its worldwide large numbers sales. LMC Automotive expects that Ford Focus may short by the Toyota Corolla, in this year. As it already more than a million vehicles sold.
- Toyota Corolla: In the year 2012 Toyota Corolla is the world’s most popular car and number one best seller. But it lost its position in the year 2013 and stands after Ford Focus in the second position. The redesigned Corolla is fun to drive and looking more stylish achieved a million plus number in the vehicles sales.
- Volkswagen Jetta: The Volkswagen Jetta was sold with different names in different markets, those are Bora or Vento. It has a variety of powertrains. Jetta has both hybrid and diesel engines. The worldwide sale of these vehicles are projected by LMC are more than 905 thousands.
- Hyundai Elantra: The Hyundai Elantra sold as Avante in its home market, Korea. Hyundai become a major competent in the global automotive industry. With 11 percent up from 2012 sales it expected about 866,000 vehicles sales worldwide with both Elantra and Avante models.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Chevrolet launched Cruze in China in 2009. This is its first truly global car. This played a key role behind the growth of the Chevrolet brand worldwide. In 2013 its worldwide sales are expected to exceed 729,000 vehicles.
- Toyota Camry: Camry is the most popular passenger car in the United States and has good number of sales. This is the only mid-sized vehicle in the Forbes world’s best seller list. Its projected global sales in 2013 are 728,230 vehicles.
- Volkswagen Golf: The seventh generation Volkswagen Golf has yet to go on sale in United States and China. But it is already in the best selling rank of Forbes list. The new model of golf and along with the Exiting model in Chine and the United States, it is expected more than 720,000 vehicles according to LMC. The new model will be launch in the United States as 2015 model.
- Ford Fiesta: Ford Fiesta is a mini lcar. In the United States it has seen moderate success, but its high tech package and sporty made this mini car as popular in many countries. Its global sales are expected to more than 705,000 vehicles.
Honda CR–V and Volkswagen Polo are in the list. The Honda CR–V sales are expected to be more than 697,000 for the year 2013. And the Volkswagen Polo is expected 686,000 vehicles.