Smile Makeover is a process of improving your smile by one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures that includes white fillings, teeth whitening, lumineers, veneers, bridges, dental crowns, and dental caps. It will restore your cracked, chipped or discolored teeth, also restore your bite and return your muscles which control your jaw movement to their natural position.
It improves your smile by taking into consideration of your facial appearance, hair color, skin tone, gum tissues and also the lips to develop your idle smile.
Who can able to do smile makeover:
The person who have the following issue with their teeth are the candidate for the smile makeover.
- The gaps between the teeth
- The crooked and overlapped teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Stained and discolored teeth etc.
How can a smile makeover improve your smile:
- As we said above the candidate who have gaps between the teeth can be closed to give your smile back. So this can be done with the help of porcelain veneers like lumineers, etc. and also the orthodontists can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them. For moving your teeth to close the gaps, here are few options that includes lingual braces, damon braces, invisalign invisible braces etc.
- The crooked teeth are straightened with invisalign braces and also can be covered with the help of porcelain veneers for the faster solution.
- The missing teeth can be replaced by dental implants, dental bridge, or with a denture.
- The gummy smile can be easily remedied by the laser contouring or surgical
- The stained and the discolored teeth can be treated with the professional teeth whitening or profphyflex cleaning.