What causes toothache?
Toothache is a pain in your teeth or jaws or when the central part of the teeth is swollen. It occurs mostly due to dental diseases like cavities, tooth decay, infections, tooth fractures and some other teeth problems. If it is treated with a proper treatment the effect can be reduced.
Symptoms or the reasons for toothache:
Would you like to know the symptoms of the toothache? Then, go through the below stated conditions which will let you know the proper reason for the tooth ache.
- Severe headache and fever
- Bad breath from the mouth
- Swelling around and inside the teeth
- Having the sensitivity problems
- Pain while chewing
- Bleeding around the teeth
- Continuous pain in the teeth, etc.
These are some of the common symptoms that you can observe when there is a tooth ache. After identifying the proper reason and the symptoms you can have the remedies or take some precautions that may help you out to reduce your pain.
- First and foremost thing you must do is, brush your teeth regularly twice a day.
- Go for a dental checkup at least once in a month.
- Stay out of eating the food that may cause pain in your teeth.
- To prevent gum diseases you must floss at least once in a day.
Apart from these, there are some natural remedies that you can follow at your place:
- Mix table spoon of salt in warm water and swirl around your mouth as long as you can and then spit the water. Repeat it for no. of times until your get relief from the pain.
- Ginger helps a lot. Take a piece of ginger and chew it.
- Onion and lime are also very useful. Cut them into a piece and hold it inside your mouth were you have the swelling. Let the lime juice come out of the piece.
- Black pepper may strengthen your teeth. Use it along with the salt.
- Ice pack makes your pain to come down very soon. Use the ice pack and gently move it over your cheeks. Make sure that you hold the ice in a piece of cloth so that your skin doesn’t get damaged.
Even though your pain is not bearable better to consult a dentist. It is advisable to avoid using of aspirin if you have the sore tooth. These are all natural remedies which are available at your house and which helps you to reduce your toothache as soon as possible.